Applications & Permits
Planning Applications - Fee Schedule Link
- Site Concept Plan Checklist (SPC)
- Site Plan Checklist (STP)
- Site Plan Minor Modification Checklist (SPm)
- Site Plan Major Modification Checklist (SPM)
- Neighborhood Concept Plan/Sketch Plat Checklist (NCP)
- Preliminary Plat Checklist (PPL)
- Final Plat Checklist (FPL)
- Final Plat Minor Subdivision Checklist (FPm)
- Planned Development Concept Plan Checklist (PDC)
- Planned Development Preliminary Plan Checklist (PDP)
- Planned Development Final Plan Checklist (PDF)
- Planned Development Minor Modification Checklist (PDm)
- Planned Development Administrative Modification Request Submittal Checklist (PDA)
- Administrative Subdivision Checklist (ADM)
- Annexation Checklist (ANX)
- Rezoning Checklist (RZN)
- Temporary Retail Fireworks Stand Permit (TRF)
- Temporary Use Permit (TUP)
- Zoning Text Amendment Checklist (ZTA)
Signs are regulated by the City of Spring Hill to stabilize and protect property values, to maintain the visual attractiveness of the city and its environment, and to ensure public safety. Regulations govern the location, size, and type of signs. No sign – temporary, permanent, permitted, or non-permitted, may be displayed in a public right-of-way.
For further sign and sign permit information, please contact the Codes Office or choose a link below to download an application:
Electrical Permit Information
The City of Spring Hill does not issue Electrical Permits or perform Electrical Inspections. State-contracted inspectors perform all electrical Inspections.
All inspections must be submitted online at core.tn.gov.
If you have any questions, please call 615-741-7170.