Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
January 6, 2020, 6:00 PM @ City Hall
The Spring Hill Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA) meets on the first Monday of each month for its work session, a non-voting meeting to discuss the monthly agenda items that will be voted upon later in the month.
January 6, 2020, 4:30 PM @ Spring Hill City Hall Courtroom
The monthly meeting of the Spring Hill Budget and Finance Advisory Committee (BFAC), which makes recommendations to the Board of Mayor and Aldermen (BOMA).
January 6, 2020, 6:00 AM - 8:00 PM @ Maury Regional Medical-Spring Hill
We extend an invitation to Spring Hill businesses to:
* Join the challenge and compete to become a healthier workplace.
* Donate prizes, coupons, discounts, free items, or services as incentives and/or prizes.
* Offer a “Mayor’s Special” during the months of the challenge, January – April.
* If you own a restaurant, consider offering a Mayor's Healthy Special during the challenge, January – April.
* If you own a fitness facility or teach fitness or nutrition classes, you may offer a Mayor's Special on discount classes, or a combo designed to attract new members or clients.
Businesses and their employees may compete in 1 of 3 categories: Small business, 1-6 employees; Medium business, 7-99 employees; and Large business, 100+ employees.
Individuals may also compete in 1 of 6 categories: Males 5-19 years old; Males 20-55 years old; Males 56+ years old; Females 5-19 years old; Females 20-55 years old; Females 56+ years old. Individual winners from each category will receive an awar
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.