Office of Economic Development
Spring Hill, the fastest-growing large suburb in Tennessee, offers:
• Top-ranked schools
• Wide range of top-quality residential communities
• Diverse shopping/dining options
• Beautiful parks and greenway trails
• Higher education opportunities
• Historic tourism
Our Economic Development office also offers:
• Access to a variety of business related resources
• Spring Hill marketing and promotional materials
• Development review meetings with the Building Codes Director and Fire Marshal
Location & Cost
• Explore a wide range of business opportunities through the vibrant and fast-growing Spring Hill Chamber of Commerce.
• City of Spring Hill Brochure
• Residential Subdivision Master Index
• Residential Subdivision Master Map
• Restaurant Gross Sales Data 2015
• Retail Strategies Market Guide Flier
• Retail Strategies Marketing Flier & Map
• Roadway Impact Fee Ordinance
• Roadway Impact Fee Schedule
• Spring Hill 2016 Special Census Summary
• Spring Hill Major Thoroughfare Plan
• 'Spring Hill Rising: 2040' Comprehensive Plan
• 'Spring Hill Rising' State of the City Address (Visual Presentation)
• Unified Development Code (UDC)
• Zoning Map
- 2nd in the nation among "Best Small Cities for Families"
- Among the 3rd and 5th "Safest cities" in multiple statewide online rankings
- 2nd among the "Hardest Working Places in Tennessee"
- 3rd among the "50 Best Places to Live in Tennessee"
- 5th "Most Successful City in Tennessee"
- 3rd among the 12 "Best Towns in TN to Put Down Roots and Call Home"