The Spring Hill Parks & Recreation Department currently has seven shelters available to reserve. All shelters have picnic tables and are in proximity to restroom & parking facilities.
· Harvey Park - Red Oak Shelter*
· Harvey Park - Japanese Maple Shelter
· Evans Park - Eastern Redbud Shelter*
· Evans Park - Red Maple Shelter
· Fischer Park at Port Royal – Sycamore Shelter*
· Fischer Park at Port Royal – Dogwood Shelter
· Fischer Park at Port Royal – Tulip Poplar Shelter
*Closest to the playground
- Parks shelters are open from dawn to dark unless otherwise posted.
- Shelters are used on a first-come first-serve basis unless reserved with the Recreation department.
- Park shelters must be cleaned and returned to original condition after a reservation.
- Removal of picnic tables from the shelter area is prohibited without permission from the Recreation department.
- Skateboarding, inline-skating and bicycles are prohibited on picnic tables or under the shelter area.
- Alcoholic beverages and smoking are prohibited in the parks.
- Pets must be on a leash or restrained at all times. Pet waste must be removed and disposed of properly.
- Amplified or loud music is prohibited without permission from the Recreation department
- Inflatable equipment is prohibited
- Parking is allowed only in designated areas
|Shelters are reserved for a full day and time slots are not available. Weekends book months in advance so please plan ahead. Reservations may not be made more than 1 year in advance. If you reserve a shelter and need to cancel please contact us at the Parks & Recreation Office. 931-487-0027
SHELTER RESERVATIONS ARE AVAILABLE ONLINE THROUGH RECDESK:
-Click book now button.-Select create an account and fill in all the information.
-Select facilities on main page.
-Choose your desired shelter.
-Choose your desired date on the calendar by clicking reserve.
-Fill in description of use (example: birthday party) and approximate group size.
-Click the drop down arrow next to the time and click the plus button to select no fee.
-Add to cart.
-On the next page, go to check out.
-Accept the waiver and complete the policy form.
-Finally, select completed all forms button and follow the remaining steps!
You will receive an email confirmation and you will use this as your proof of reservation