The City of Spring Hill's first Skate Park is located at 114 Walnut Street. The park is open daily from dawn to dusk. The park welcomes skateboards, inline skates, bmx freestyle bikes and non-motorized scooters.
Please read and follow the park rules and guidelines.
Use this facility at your own risk...
• Usage is intended for skateboards, inline skates, non-motorized scooters and BMX freestyle bikes
• Safety first - helmets and pads are required for all users
• No gum, food, drink or glass containers on the skating surface
• Be respectful of others - no fighting or foul language
• Be respectful of the park - no graffiti, no homemade rails or other props
• Clean up after yourself – do not leave trash on or around the skate park
• All other City of Spring Hill Parks and Recreation Rules apply