All city ordinances are free and available to inspect at City Hall. To view and/or request copies of City Ordinances or Resolutions, please complete a Records Request Form and submit it to the City Recorder’s office located inside the Spring Hill City Hall at 199 Town Center Parkway, Spring Hill, TN 37174.

In most cases, records requests will be completed within 72 hours and there is a charge of $ .15 per page for black and white copies and $ .25 per page for color copies. For more information on records requests, please contact the City Recorder’s office at (931) 486-2252 ext. 206, (888) 774-8988 ext. 206, or (888) 774-9088 ext. 206.



Ordinance 17-13, Rezoning 351-2017 (Old Military Road) rezone to R-2 PUD (failed)
Ordinance 17-12 PUD 81-2015, Enclave at Oaklawn, rezone from AG to R-2 PUD (failed)
Ordinance 17-11, Budget 2017-2018
Ordinance 17-10, Amending Budget for Fiscal Year 2016-2017
Ordinance 17-08, to amend Williams Park 2, PUD, Maury County Tax Map 028, Parcel 005.02, zoned R-2 PUD and Commercial PUD
Ordinance 17-06, to rezone Maury County Tax Map 024, Parcel 010.00 from R-2 to R-2 PUD - Arbor Valley
Ordinance 17-05, to rezone Williamson County Tax Map 154, parcel 06203 from R-2 to PZD and Williamson County Tax Map 166, parcel 02300 from AG to PZD
Ordinance 17-04, to rezone property being Maury County Tax Map 043, Parcel 14.00 from R-2 to R-2 PUD - Tom Lunn Road
Ordinance 17-02, to amend the Personnel Manual regarding Nepotism